MoCA Bonded 2.0 setup w/ Antenna Sign up now for Disney+ ?
    Hello,

Newbie to MoCA. I hoping someone can have a look at my layout and let me know what I have wrong.

I have been working from my modem/router backwards to my tv try to get a connection between the two MoCA devices. If I go straight from the first amplifier/splitter the connection works. As soon as I connect to the next amplifier/splitter I loose it. I've been try this with the amplifier/splitter's plugged in and not plugged in. The diagram shows my most simple configurations I have tried and where I got stuck. I have the first amplifier/splitter (left side of diagram) full and six in the other amplifier/splitter ports being used.

I have about 75 feet between amplifier/splitter and also from the antenna to the first amplifier/splitter. If I don't have the amplifier/splitter plugged in I loose most of my tv signals.

Thank you for your help. I am going to love having hardwired tv's and wifi extenders.

amplifier/splitter: GHS-2PRO-M CATV MoCA Rated 2-Way Splitter

layout link: MocaSetup.jpg - Google Drive
    Attached Images
    10-20-2019 11:00 AM
    Unfortunately I am not familiar with multimedia over coax, but will research a bit and see what I can find out.
    10-21-2019 03:50 PM