I like Bosch quite a bit. Will binge on Season 3 soon.

I also liked Night Manager and Hunted.

Sound off about your favorite shows on Prime Video.
    04-18-2018 12:16 PM
    I think my favorites are The Grand Tour -- though I was disappointed with Season 2, and sad to hear Season 3 will likely be their last. I also really liked Mrs. Maisel.
    04-19-2018 01:56 AM
    The new Tick! And I really loved the pilot for Oasis, which is based on a book I love called "The Book of Strange New Things" Unfortunately Amazon appears to have passed. WISH Netflix would have been the place for it, they green light EVERYTHING! lol
    04-19-2018 02:24 PM
    I have been meaning to watch Mrs. Maisel, thanks for the reminder. I will add it to my list.
    05-09-2018 02:05 PM
    The new Tick! And I really loved the pilot for Oasis, which is based on a book I love called "The Book of Strange New Things" Unfortunately Amazon appears to have passed. WISH Netflix would have been the place for it, they green light EVERYTHING! lol
    Same here. I wish they had made the Oasis series.
    05-09-2018 02:05 PM
    Anyone watching "The Man in the High Castle"? I found it to be quite interesting.
    11-05-2018 02:07 PM
    I guess I have to say "Mozart In The Jungle"(MITJ) because that's what brought us to Prime. Season one of MITJ had just one a bunch of Emmy's. Because of this, Amazon Prime offered a weekend special that cust the cost of Amazon Prime significantly. So we signed up, and I decided I should check MITJ out. I LOVED it, and was devastated when Amazon annouced that Season 4 was the last season. At least it went out while on top.

I also love "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" and am eagerly awaiting the next season. We also really enjoyed "Jack Ryan" and can't wait for the next season as well.

Family and friends have told me that we'd really enjoy "The Man in the High Castle", so maybe that's what we'll watch when we finish streaming "Grimm", which is currently showing on Prime.
    11-05-2018 02:32 PM
    Pretty much anything from the 80's.
    11-05-2018 04:42 PM