I think we need to have a thread as the DVR gets out to everyone. My first issue is that I clicked on a specific episode of a show, but it only wants to record the series. Anyone else see this?
    05-18-2018 12:23 PM
    Recorded our first show this morning, so haven't run into this but will keep an eye on it.
    05-19-2018 09:52 AM
    I have had zero success with the DTVN beta DRV. The beta app is full of bugs and now it is the only DTVN app available on my Android phone.
    05-23-2018 03:28 PM
    Hi ... wanted to share an update.

Received an email yesterday from DTVN with instruction to delete the DTVN app and reinstall it now that it is "live."

I reinstalled the app and so far no buffering while streaming to the TV.

That said, DVR programming still is not streaming to the TV, whether it be from my phone or my computer. That needs to be fixed in order for me to stay with DTVN.
    05-24-2018 09:47 AM
    I finally got the updates to the Roku app now that I'm finally settled in my new place. It's better, but it seems that when on WiFi, it takes forever to get a 1080 stream.
    06-24-2018 12:44 PM
    I finally got the updates to the Roku app now that I'm finally settled in my new place. It's better, but it seems that when on WiFi, it takes forever to get a 1080 stream.
    Hey Kris.

Yes, even with a 200 meg service, sometimes when I go to a channel on Youtube, it starts very fuzzy and then clears up. I think it has a lot to do with network traffic between my location and the source. This is wifi and hard wired.
    ~Lee Bo
    Forum Member
    New to the forums? Introduce yourself here.
    06-24-2018 07:44 PM