I discovered Cord Cutters months ago and had been reading their weekly news as often as I see it. I was a prisoner of my cable provider up in CT until I retired to Florida. I have many PCs and watch what I watch on them. So I settled on Spectrum, the small package, my comments on them are in their box elsewhere on this forum.

I am an efficient person, and one big question in my mind is what the future is for Cord Cutters? It is evident that many talented people are part of this organization and some must be privy to the business plan. I would be willing to pay a small stipend for the CC product but not until I could understand what they were offering and why I need it. So, my question for this post is: Where do you go CC and why do I care?
    Bill Ames
    If you ask I will help, that works both ways.
    01-01-2019 08:42 AM
    That is a very good question. I’m pretty far out of the loop. I suspect that they plan to run this site much like our other sites, Android Central, iMore, etc. And that is to have a blog with informative and helpful articles as well as an active forum where members can help other members.

Since Cord Cutters is so new we still have not built too much of a crowd here. They will come. I’m one of the more active posters, and so is Lee_bo. Looks like you will be also.
    01-01-2019 04:55 PM
    Hey Bill. This is a relatively new site so a lot of things are still being worked out.
    01-01-2019 04:58 PM