Hi, I am new no to the form. I am looking for a live streaming provider that carries NASCAR events and the SEC channel. Is there such a provider that will provide both of these for less than $40. per month? I am 80 and on a fixed income. Also, these are the two main live TV shows I watch for the most part.
    08-31-2019 01:31 PM
    Hulu TV may be your best bet. It’s a little more than you want to spend, but besides live TV you also get full access to regular Hulu also for “on demand” TV and Movies. It’s 45 a month. You get SEC network and plenty of other sports, including most likely you local NBC or Fox sports. While they don’t have a NASCAR channel per se, they do have ESPN, FS1 and FS2, and Motor Trend TV.

Hulu + Live TV – More than just Live TV streaming
    09-03-2019 12:18 AM
    You may want to look into YouTube TV:

YouTube TV Channel List, Cost and Review | Grounded Reason

It's going to be a little more than you are wanting to spend but they may have all the channels you are looking for. I've had it for a couple of years and don't plan on changing anytime soon.

And by the way, welcome to Cord Cutters.
    09-03-2019 10:35 AM
    Hi, I am new no to the form. I am looking for a live streaming provider that carries NASCAR events and the SEC channel. Is there such a provider that will provide both of these for less than $40. per month? I am 80 and on a fixed income. Also, these are the two main live TV shows I watch for the most part.
    I am missing so many NASCAR races, and it frustrates the heck out of me! We've been considering YouTube TV vs. Hulu TV, and every time I think we're going to go for it, my husband seems to waffle n whether or not we're going to make the move. He's driving me batty, but I love him, so what am I going to do!!!!
    09-03-2019 10:40 AM
    I did some research on NASCAR, and found out, its mostly on ESPN, NBC, NBC Sports, and the Fox channels, all of which both Hulu TV and Youtube TV have.
    09-03-2019 10:43 AM