Yeah, that's one thing I might miss the most by dropping Spectrum for streaming services. However - I had a $100 credit on the Google Store so I used it to grab a Google Home Hub. I have a baseball game (SNY) playing on the Home Hub and CBS playing through the Chromecast on the TV.

Oh, the Home Hub is on the table next to my chair. Not quite the same, but a unique solution if I must say so. Oh yeah, it was all set up by voice too. Quality on both is pretty good.
    04-01-2019 08:34 PM
    Yeah, that's one thing I might miss the most by dropping Spectrum for streaming services. However - I had a $100 credit on the Google Store so I used it to grab a Google Home Hub. I have a baseball game (SNY) playing on the Home Hub and CBS playing through the Chromecast on the TV.

Oh, the Home Hub is on the table next to my chair. Not quite the same, but a unique solution if I must say so. Oh yeah, it was all set up by voice too. Quality on both is pretty good.
    Nice.

We've have YouTube TV for a little over a year and are still enjoying it. The only thing I really miss from cable is a back button where I could go back and forth between two channels. Not a deal breaker but would be nice. I do have about 6 channels as favorites so it's not too horrible.
    04-02-2019 08:17 AM