When you have the internet, you are connected to the whole world. Yesterday I watched a video feed of the new years eve fireworks from Sydney. I do this each year, and this year the quality was exceptional. It was "free," no TV provider necessary and no commercials and no announcer talking in the background.

There was no cord to cut, but I had to hunt for the feed. It is not like a place like Cord Cutters had a service (for a minimal fee) that identified video sources from all corners of the world, what was on, when it was on (in my time zone date and time) the language used and cost if any. My question, is this type of service available from anyone anywhere?
    Bill Ames
    If you ask I will help, that works both ways.
    01-01-2019 08:10 AM
    When you have the internet, you are connected to the whole world. Yesterday I watched a video feed of the new years eve fireworks from Sydney. I do this each year, and this year the quality was exceptional. It was "free," no TV provider necessary and no commercials and no announcer talking in the background.

There was no cord to cut, but I had to hunt for the feed. It is not like a place like Cord Cutters had a service (for a minimal fee) that identified video sources from all corners of the world, what was on, when it was on (in my time zone date and time) the language used and cost if any. My question, is this type of service available from anyone anywhere?
    Hey Bill. That's a great idea. Maybe we could create something like that here for future use.
    01-01-2019 04:04 PM