Looking to start my OTA migration from Comcast Cable.

What TV has the best features 50 - 55inch, under $350 (could go up to $400 if absolutely necessary).

Some of the family required functions are:

- Watch College Football, South Eastern Conference is a must.

- Watch YouTube, Vimeo, etc. video sites.

- Watch/listen to content from individual web sites.
    08-26-2018 11:07 PM
    I'd buy a TCL, Hitachi, or other brand that sells a "Roku TV." The built in Roku interface works quite well, and Roku has apps for most of the various streaming services/apps. Also, it still has the HDMI ports, so you can add other streaming and gaming devices, if you decide you want them or need them.+

And while I say to get the TCL or Hitachi; make sure you get a TV that you are happy with the picture quality. My experience with the Roku TV sets is that they generally sell for a good price while also having a good picture quality for what you are paying.
    10-27-2018 01:38 PM
    Hey Dude2, I'm new to the forums but I've done far too much research on cord cutting and I have some quick advice. mogelijik is right you should buy a Roku TV. I suggest you wait until Black Friday sales, rumors suggest they'll have a 4K 50" Roku TV for just $159.99! This is based on last year's ad which had a Sharp 50" 4K Roku TV at $179.99. With any Roku TV while you're watching an OTA channel you can pause for up to 90 minutes and rewind to see a play, pause to get a snack, etc. The only downside is that you have to stay tuned to that channel otherwise it starts "recording" the new channel. If you have the X1 system with Comcast right now it functions like their pause and rewind system on a live channel, it's not a permanent recording, just a temporary one. Also with all Roku TV when you plug in an antenna you get a really good looking guide and it looks amazing from what i've seen. Hope this helps!
    10-28-2018 06:25 PM
    I recommend you to give a go to TCL LED TV.

They got some serious competition with the giants.
    11-12-2018 09:12 AM
    I'd buy a TCL, Hitachi, or other brand that sells a "Roku TV." The built in Roku interface works quite well, and Roku has apps for most of the various streaming services/apps. Also, it still has the HDMI ports, so you can add other streaming and gaming devices, if you decide you want them or need them.+

And while I say to get the TCL or Hitachi; make sure you get a TV that you are happy with the picture quality. My experience with the Roku TV sets is that they generally sell for a good price while also having a good picture quality for what you are paying.
    You got my back on this. :
    11-12-2018 09:13 AM
    Tip: on Black Friday Walmart has a 65 inch TCL Roku 4k for 350!
    11-13-2018 08:41 AM
    I'm partial to Sharp smart tv's. I normally pick up one every Black Friday because there's so inexpensive
    11-13-2018 08:56 AM