Folks,

I was wondering if HBO Go/Now was enough content to fill your streaming needs? NOW I know I could live on Netflix alone, and probably Hulu and Amazon Prime Videos too, BUT what about HBO?

Now if you still subscribe to cable, fiber, or satellite (why are you here then, LOL), AND you get HBO there, then you can use HBO Go on your devices, for "free" streaming. Of course you pay out the nose to your provider! BUT what about HBO Now which you CAN just subscribe to, for a fee, about 15 dollars a month. Is it enough?

I'm going to say no. While HBO is pretty cool, and they have some great shows, the others I mentioned have so much MORE content, besides all the regular content, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime create, they all also provide access to a catalog of movies and TV from other sources. AND those services are cheaper too!

Is HBO really that great? I GUESS if you are hooked on Game of Thrones, or The Sopranos, or WHATEVER other new great show they produce, then I suppose it IS worth it.
    10-29-2018 11:09 PM
    Yes, if you're "addicted" to the HBO lineup, then this is the service you need.
    10-30-2018 09:22 AM
    I think since you are asking if it is "enough" the answer has to be no. If you like watching recent (just out of theater) movies, and like some of their original programming, which tends to be high quality, then it is worth having. At the same time, you'll still likely want another streaming service to supplement what you get from HBO, depending on how much TV you watch in a month.
    10-31-2018 02:38 PM