Folks,

As you may know Hulu is so much more than just a way to watch old (and current) TV shows and movies. Hulu, just like Netflix and Amazon, produces many original shows (and movies). So what is your favorite, or a current cool Hulu show you are watching? Now unlike Netflix, with Hulu shows you must wait each week for a new show, BUT sometimes that's cool. Gives you something to look forward too!

Ok for me my favorite Hulu original is Castle Rock. I'm sort of a captive audience as I LOVE Stephen King! Anyways Castle Rock, is very well done. The acting is good, with standouts, being Sissy Spacek, Bill Skarsgard, and Melanie Lynsky (remember Rose from Two and a Half Men?). Also there are MANY easter eggs, and/or references to other works of Stephen King!

So what about you? Whats your favorite Hulu show?
    11-04-2018 10:57 PM
    Just thought of another one that I really enjoyed, Future Man! Josh Hutcherson plays a great part, BUT supporting characters, his parents, really make the show. Played by Ed Begley Jr, and the late Glenne Headly. Sadly Glenne passed before they finished the first season. In any event the acting is quite good. This series is played VERY much tongue in cheek. They KNOW its a silly premise and they poke a good bit of fun at themselves.
    11-05-2018 02:15 PM
    I've not really been a fan of many of Hulu's originals, with the exception of "The Mindy Project". I'm not sure that counts since it started on another network and was picked up by Hulu after the other network canceled it.
    11-05-2018 02:38 PM