Hello all you cord cutters,
    I've been a member here for a couple years but haven't been active. I am serious about cutting the cord and saving money. I am looking for the best/cheapest/easiest solutions.
    I will be searching posts and asking questions when needed.
    Hope that my searches save me some money.

Roboken640
    12-09-2019 10:33 PM
    I'm not sure if it's still available, but Verizon FIOS has a 39 dollar a month deal for 100/100M internet. Then you just need to decide on which streaming services you want. You can go either all on demand, OR you can go for a live channels solution. Prices vary on this stuff. Live channels subs are around 40-60 dollars a month. Look at Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, Sling, Fubo, and Philo. If you want to go all on demand, then look at Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+, DAZN, or one of several other niche services such as Shudder or AppleTV+. A really good value might be the Disney+ bundle which includes: Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for 12.99 a month.
    12-10-2019 08:16 AM
    Hello and welcome to CordCutters! We're currently using Roku, and watching local channels OTA. We also subscribe to Hulu, Amazon Prime and occasionally Netflix. My husband belongs to a Men's Fraternal Organization, and they are in the process of switching from PlayStation Vue to YouTube TV. One thing that I' thinking about when our current Hulu Subscription runs out, is to take advantage of the Disney Plus package that includes Disney Plus, Pixar, ESPN, and Hulu. That is if that package still exists!
    12-11-2019 11:21 AM
    One thing that I' thinking about when our current Hulu Subscription runs out, is to take advantage of the Disney Plus package that includes Disney Plus, Pixar, ESPN, and Hulu. That is if that package still exists!
    I think its a semi perm thing, price might change, but I think they plan to keep offering it. You get limited commercials Hulu (with no live TV) (the 5.99 plan), ESPN Plus (4.99 a month), and Disney Plus (6.99 a month) (The Pixar content as well as Nat Geo content are part of Disney Plus) all for 12.99. Its a really good bargain, and gives you lots of TV, Movies and Sports content. You watch all the movies and TV on demand, BUT the ESPN sports are live, and are a mix of college and pro sports.
    12-11-2019 02:39 PM