I wonder which category is best for something that is common for all the providers. The content. Now people today, most, did not have an advantage I did. My experience watching TV started in 1951. Over many years I have developed opinions on TV. I will save them when a "content" category is available. I will encourage people to watch some content I think well of. You will be rewarded. Where does Netflix fit into the CC universe?
    Bill Ames
    If you ask I will help, that works both ways.
    12-31-2018 12:37 PM
    I'm not quite sure what you mean... Are you looking for a categories list broken down by content types?
    12-31-2018 05:01 PM
    We now have a General Discussion forum here...

https://forums.cordcutters.com/discussion-f56

As for Netflix (which does have its own forum), it does fit in well with cord cutting. In fact if I had to choose only one option, Netflix would be it. I could survive on OTA TV as well as Netflix for my streaming. In addition to having much classic TV AND movies, they also create the best content of all the standalone services. They produce their own movies and TV, most of which I really like! Ozark fans in the house? Or The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina? OR Travelers?
    12-31-2018 05:01 PM
    We now have a General Discussion forum here...

https://forums.cordcutters.com/discussion-f56

As for Netflix (which does have its own forum), it does fit in well with cord cutting. In fact if I had to choose only one option, Netflix would be it. I could survive on OTA TV as well as Netflix for my streaming. In addition to having much classic TV AND movies, they also create the best content of all the standalone services. They produce their own movies and TV, most of which I really like! Ozark fans in the house? Or The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina? OR Travelers?

Netflix is very important to me. I suggest a movie, Mune. I also suggest Wakfu (all three seasons) And Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir with 2 seasons. While I not speak French I always recomend that shows be watched in their original language with subtitles. There is a Netflix forum?
    Bill Ames
    01-01-2019 12:31 PM
    I'm not quite sure what you mean... Are you looking for a categories list broken down by content types?
    In a general discussion concerning access to TV (not Netflix type) we have a lot of content. I am interested in what is considered "best" or "important", the stuff we pay for. I have been watching TV since 1951 and have seen a lot. I do not watch much TV now so I have lost track of what would meet the needs of the people today. Note, there can be a big difference between "need" and "want."
    Bill Ames
    01-01-2019 01:36 PM