Been a Netflix subscriber for a LONG time, and love it even more now that I'm getting it free with my plan with Tmobile.
    04-16-2018 02:55 PM
    Same here! Have you seen the new Lost in Space show? I loved that, but I'm not sure how may others did! I also loved Iron Fist, if THAT tells you anything! lol
    04-16-2018 03:05 PM
    I started subscribing to Netflix when House of Cards first premiered in 2012. I have been using free Netflix courtesy of Samsung since March 2016 - free Netflix credits with purchase of S7 and then S8. Those will run out next year. Once that happens, I will use my T-Mobile plan to get free Netflix. These days I use it mainly to watch shows and not movies.
    04-16-2018 04:56 PM
    I just finished Lost it Space. It took me a couple of episodes to really get into it but then, as each episode ended, I wanted to immediately binge the next one. I'm also a long time subscriber -- from before they had their own series (and even when they used to mail DVDs) -- and recall thinking it was a huge mistake to create their own content. I was clearly wrong on that count -- Netflix has created some great series.
    04-16-2018 05:57 PM
    I happily pay for Netflix every month. The amount of original content they’re pushing out these days is incredible!
    04-22-2018 07:27 AM
    Same here! Have you seen the new Lost in Space show? I loved that, but I'm not sure how may others did! I also loved Iron Fist, if THAT tells you anything! lol
    IronFist season 1 is my least favorite of the Marvel Netflix series. Hoping for better from season 2.
    05-11-2018 03:42 PM
    I happily pay for Netflix every month. The amount of original content they’re pushing out these days is incredible!
    we pay it but haven't watched much lately, usually scroll the movies a couple times a weekend. Need to find some series with HoC gone.
    05-11-2018 03:48 PM