Folks,

As you may know, Netflix is designed for, and encourages, binge watching shows. They do this by auto-playing the next episode of the show you are watching, as well as releasing the whole season of a show at once. So my question is, WHAT are you binge watching now?

I was recently turned on to Ozark, and I binge watched it a couple months ago. GREAT show, full of action, drama, and intrigue. Besides a compelling story, the show has some great acting, AND some incredible cinematography. The show is set in the beautiful Ozarks, and the locations are at times stunning. Acting as I said is very good with standout performances from Jason Bateman, and Julia Garner, as Marty Byrde, and Ruth Langmore. Definitely binge worthy!

More recently I have been binge watching the just released "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" Its a reimaging of Archie comics, Sabrina. Earlier versions, on TV both an animated and life action version were played as comedy. However Chilling Adventures is much darker, but with some comedic moments. Its mostly horror and/or drama though. I'm really enjoying it.

Anyways that's two of mine. What about you? What Netflix show are YOU binging?
    11-04-2018 10:29 PM
    I've been binging a standup series called "The Degenerates" it's six 30 min standups. They're fairly vulgar so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive people. It has some really good female comics much better than the overrated amy schumer. Another Netflix show i've been binging is Black Mirror, i've been going out of order but currently on season 4. I recommend people start on Nosedive to get the general vibe of the show and avoid it's heavy British vibe during s1 and s2. It is an anthology series meaning all episodes are disconnected from each other and have a different story unrelated to each other. All feature a futuristic concept and it's hard to explain, just watch an episode and let it speak for itself.
    11-04-2018 10:59 PM
    I've been binging a standup series called "The Degenerates" it's six 30 min standups. They're fairly vulgar so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive people. It has some really good female comics much better than the overrated amy schumer. Another Netflix show i've been binging is Black Mirror, i've been going out of order but currently on season 4. I recommend people start on Nosedive to get the general vibe of the show and avoid it's heavy British vibe during s1 and s2. It is an anthology series meaning all episodes are disconnected from each other and have a different story unrelated to each other. All feature a futuristic concept and it's hard to explain, just watch an episode and let it speak for itself.
    Ok so I totally did it wrong! I watched the first episode from the first season (the pig episode), and I was like OMFG, I'm not watching this! But then my brother recommended that I give it another try and start with the first episode of the 4th season, the "star trek" inspired episode, THAT got me hooked.
    11-04-2018 11:31 PM
    We're currently binge-watching "Grimm" on Prime (I know, this is for Netflix). We recently streamed "Lost In Space" on Netflix, and when there are new episodes of "The Ranch" available, I will be glued to Netflix for sure!
    11-05-2018 02:40 PM
    I need to watch the next season of Ozark and Daredevil.....but I have two books to finish first.
    ~Lee Bo
    Forum Member
    New to the forums? Introduce yourself here.
    11-05-2018 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD