Hello All,
    I'm finally cutting the cord from Satellite and DSL internet and going to Cable internet for streaming and over the air broadcast. I have 3 TV's, all Smart.
    I'm wondering if I can set up one good outdoor antenna, route the signal through an amplifier and then to all the tv's in the house saving me the cost of extra antennas and disparity of signals? I'm hoping to centrally locate the cable wifi modem so all tvs can get a good signal, otherwise I'll use an extender that I had from the DSL internet setup.
    Any and all help would be appreciated.
    Next step will be a incorporating a whole house DVR, but baby steps first.
    Thanks All
    Gary
    03-05-2019 12:21 PM
    There are a couple options for routing an outdoor antenna. You CAN use a cable splitter, and then just wire to each, OR you can get a product that accepts an OTA signal and then can broadcast it to your network and then work via an app that is available on many smart platforms, such as Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV etc. This product is called a Fire Recast.

Amazon Fire TV Recast Review: Stream and record to your heart's content | CordCutters

Other tips...
    The CordCutters guide to FREE over-the-air TV | CordCutters
    03-05-2019 12:35 PM
    There are a couple options for routing an outdoor antenna. You CAN use a cable splitter, and then just wire to each, OR you can get a product that accepts an OTA signal and then can broadcast it to your network and then work via an app that is available on many smart platforms, such as Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV etc. This product is called a Fire Recast.

Amazon Fire TV Recast Review: Stream and record to your heart's content | CordCutters

Other tips...
    The CordCutters guide to FREE over-the-air TV | CordCutters
    Thank you for that idea, it raises another question, sorry, the newb in me coming out here. Ok so I can run the OTA signal to a wifi broadcaster like the one you mention or others. So I'd like to have a whole house DVR that I can run from any of the tvs in different rooms. How would this be possible??
    You see, I'd like to be able to pause live tv like the news say during dinner. It seems it would require some form of a box in each room with a remote. Am I reaching too high??
    03-11-2019 08:41 PM