We have two TVs, both use an Apple TV 4th Gen 4K and 1GB Century Link internet access.

We changed from DTVN to PSVue and now many of the shows on the third party apps are locked out. We have the PSVue Ultra subscription. I have not yet tried to access the shows without using the Apple single sign on, I will try that tonight.

Does anyone have any other thoughts on this?
    Thanks
    - Bob
    03-18-2019 11:34 AM
    We have two TVs, both use an Apple TV 4th Gen 4K and 1GB Century Link internet access.

We changed from DTVN to PSVue and now many of the shows on the third party apps are locked out. We have the PSVue Ultra subscription. I have not yet tried to access the shows without using the Apple single sign on, I will try that tonight.

Does anyone have any other thoughts on this?
    Thanks
    - Bob
    Hey there Bob. Welcome to Cord Cutters.

I can't help you with PS as we don't currently use that and I'm not using Apple SSO with my YouTube TV so I don't know if that's an issue or not. We did have DTVN for a while and it was ok, but didn't have a lot of the channels we watched when we had cable tv so we went with YouTube TV. They do have a 1 week trial (I personally think that needs to be longer), so have you looked at that?

Hope this helps.
    03-19-2019 03:39 PM