Menu.jpg

When I select something to edit and am taken there I can make my changes and look for the SaveAndExit button, or an Exit button. It seems like I need to use the Back arrow on the browser. This is not good. What did I miss?
    Bill Ames
    If you ask I will help, that works both ways.
    01-02-2019 03:28 PM
    That's just how v bulletin works. If things can be saved, like signatures, it will show. However other things, just depends on your level of permissions. Hope that answer your question?
    01-03-2019 05:25 AM
    It was not a question of saving, just once you are there, how to go back. A navigation question. Navigating by the browser back button is not a desirable process. I expect an exit button that could return you to your entry point or a common exit point. Alwayse knowing where you are makes for a better user experience.
    Bill Ames
    01-03-2019 06:51 AM
    It was not a question of saving, just once you are there, how to go back. A navigation question. Navigating by the browser back button is not a desirable process. I expect an exit button that could return you to your entry point or a common exit point. Alwayse knowing where you are makes for a better user experience.
    What are you trying to edit, and what are you trying to go "back" to? When I edit my profile there is a SAVE button at the bottom. Like @zocster said, some things are just the way v bulletin works.
    01-03-2019 08:56 AM
    v bulletin? OK, I will land at their doorstep with my comments. Since my profession is Software Quality Assurance I look at every page, button, checkbox and process being executed as if I were testing it. I also know that sometimes things are not easy to fix or change and we the users are stuck with it. Are you into PCs and software or anything?
    Bill Ames
    01-03-2019 09:39 AM