What kind of internet download speed should I need for streaming?
    05-02-2019 02:09 PM
    You want to get as fast as you can afford. I have the FIOS 100M/100M plan and that is fine. Faster is better and you might be ok at 25M or 50M. I would not get less than 25M.
    You want to get as fast as you can afford. I have the FIOS 100M/100M plan and that is fine. Faster is better and you might be ok at 25M or 50M. I would not get less than 25M.
    05-02-2019 04:03 PM
    I forgot to mention that I rent part of my home and will potentially be streaming 5 TVs' at once. Right now I pay ATT $110.00 a month for direct TV and internet (bundled): $50. for 24 MB internet and $60.00 direct TV.

Is their any (multiple) streaming device I should get?

I am afraid that, the money I will potentially save on TV viewing by streaming, I will end up paying the difference by increasing my 24 MB download internet speed.
    05-12-2019 08:26 AM
    I forgot to mention that I rent part of my home and will potentially be streaming 5 TVs' at once. Right now I pay ATT $110.00 a month for direct TV and internet (bundled): $50. for 24 MB internet and $60.00 direct TV.

Is their any (multiple) streaming device I should get?

I am afraid that, the money I will potentially save on TV viewing by streaming, I will end up paying the difference by increasing my 24 MB download internet speed.
    Yea you will want a faster internet! Do you have Verizon FIOS in your area? They probably have an online deal for the 100/100 service I have. Also if you have any other competing services for your internet, you can play them off of ATT. That is you tell ATT you are switching to FIOS or Spectrum, or whomever, BUT you would prefer to stay with AT&T, are there any special deals they might have? Be prepared to carry out the threat and be willing to change to the other service. With them you can say you are an ATT customer and you are not satisfied, is there any special deal you can get from them, to bring your service to them? I think you see where I am going here.
    05-13-2019 10:55 AM
    I just saw a commercial for a new satellite TV company called orby tv. Their URL is Orby TV - $40 a Month High Quality Prepaid Satellite TV. The price they charge in $50.00 / month for their "premium" package. Which doesn't include any ESPN packages.

Millennial's must not care about college sports.

The main problem I'm having with "streaming" is that "what ever money that you save by streaming, you potentially spend on (increasing your internet speed), especially if you are renting part of your house and potentially have 5 T.V. s' running at the same time.
    05-15-2019 08:17 AM
    The main problem I'm having with "streaming" is that "what ever money that you save by streaming, you potentially spend on (increasing your internet speed), especially if you are renting part of your house and potentially have 5 T.V. s' running at the same time.
    Well, I have Spectrum 200 meg internet service with 4 Apple TV's, 4 iPhones, 2 iPads, 2 Apple Watches, a PS4 and several laptops. I don't have any issues streaming Youtube TV.
    05-15-2019 10:43 AM