Greetings new CC friends! I spend half the year in Ohio and half in Florida. The only cable/internet service common to both places is AT&T. I am not allowed to have a dish in either location. I need an Internet and TV solution Ideally like Sling) that I can take with me wherever I am. Is such a thing even possible? If so how do I do it? I am less concerned about cost and more about availability/convenience. I currently have "mudflat" antennas in both locations that provide at least minimal tv service. Thanks for your help!
    02-13-2019 11:46 AM
    Martymousse, you are correct you need a mobile solution. The service I was blessed to be introduced to answered my prayers. I had multiple dish contracts in two separate locations - each with at least a year left on the contracts. With my new streaming service, I was able to reduce both contracts down to the lowest plan (because you don't want to cancel and give the company $20 for every month not used), and I added a streaming service on top of my lowered bills. So, now I have all the channels (20X more) for less, with no contract, no credit check, and no hidden fees. MOST IMPORTANTLY, I take my TV service with me, and as long as I have internet; I have access to all my channels just like when i am at home.
    02-14-2019 08:08 AM
    Sling TV is Internet based, you should be able to login to it anywhere you go that has Internet access. I've even logged into my Sling TV at work!
    04-02-2019 06:38 PM