I have a new Fire Stick and Sling TV, the one channel I'm missing is The Weather Channel. Not a huge deal right now but is when you live in Florida near the coast and it gets to Hurricane Season! There has to be a way to get such a popular channel online but I've searched and haven't found a solution yet, any ideas?
    04-02-2019 05:54 PM
    THAT is a tough nut to crack. Here's an article in the subject...

How to stream The Weather Channel once you've cut the cord | CordCutters

One of the tips is to use The Weather Channel website....

Live Stream Page Under Construction - weloveweather.tv

BUT it requires a login. Perhaps you can borrow a login from a parent, offspring, or sibling?

Another option is to get a good antenna and see what local options you have. With the advent of digital HD OTA TV, your local stations mostly have extra channels they broadcast with retro TV, News AND Weather. At least one of my locals has a weather station.
    04-04-2019 08:06 AM
    The night before I turned in my cable boxes I discovered Weather Channel was one I was going to be missing. Fortunately - not for the same reason you gave (I live in the Northeast, the worst we get is a 2 foot snowfall but I have a Subaru so it doesn't faze me), I'm missing Highway Through Hell and Heavy Rescue 401, both of which I can get on Netflix in a few months.
    04-06-2019 09:32 PM
    I share your frustration with not having access to The Weather Channel! I have found that one of our local news stations, who has the best Weather coverage IMHO, has a channel on Roku. So when we have local weather emergencies, I have access to good coverage. So, you might try looking for access to local stations in your area.
    04-10-2019 10:17 AM
    I moved on to weather nation. App is available on those devices and can stream for free.
    04-24-2019 01:31 PM
    Doesn't look like TWC is part of a lot of streaming services. I don't have it on Youtube TV either.

However, it is available as an app on Apple devices, and I would assume other devices. And from what I can tell it does have ad's but for $4/year you can remove the ad's.
    04-25-2019 07:05 AM