So moving into a new house in one month and perfect time to do away with a $200+ bill.

Decided on YouTube tv and have some questions.
    -are local news channels available?
    -are all espn channels available? Fox sports? NFL network? Big sports family so want to make sure if something is missing
    -are outdoor channel / sportsmen channel included?
    - are Disney / nick jr available?
    - are all channels capable of streaming in 1080?

My system will be 3 TVs (all Visio smart TVs equipped with YouTube tv app).... we also have several roku devices if needed

Will be paired with a local internet provider (charter $44/mth)

Thanks for the help
    03-02-2019 11:04 AM
    If you haven't already used it, YT TV offers a free trial (I think 30 days) so you should be able to have a realistic look at if it's going to do what you want.

IIRC it does have the local channels, but I'm nnot sure what sports/premium channels are included in the base package
    03-02-2019 07:27 PM
    So moving into a new house in one month and perfect time to do away with a $200+ bill.

Decided on YouTube tv and have some questions.
    -are local news channels available?
    -are all espn channels available? Fox sports? NFL network? Big sports family so want to make sure if something is missing
    -are outdoor channel / sportsmen channel included?
    - are Disney / nick jr available?
    - are all channels capable of streaming in 1080?

My system will be 3 TVs (all Visio smart TVs equipped with YouTube tv app).... we also have several roku devices if needed

Will be paired with a local internet provider (charter $44/mth)

Thanks for the help
    Hey @jwterry3. Welcome to Cord Cutters.

I have YTTV and have been using it for a while, so I hope I'm able to give you the answers you are looking for.

First, take a look here:
    YouTube TV - Watch & DVR Live Sports, Shows & News and scroll about half way down the page and put in your zip code and you'll get a listing of all channels available. I'm in upstate SC and I get all local channels. I also get ESPN, ESPN2, USPNU, ESPNnews, Disney, Disney Jr, DIsney XD, just to name some that you are looking for. They will all stream in 1080 provided they were broadcast in 1080. For example, I'm a huge M*A*S*H fan, but that wasn't done in 1080 so it can't be streamed in 1080.

YTTV also has a 1 week trial. I'd recomment giving the trial a shot and see if that fills the channels you are looking for. Sine my FIL also loves with us, we also get 10-ish Showtime channels for another $10/month. Not too bad considering we were paying almost $300/mo for the Spectrum bundled package and now we pay $105 for YTTV and Spectrum 200 meg internet.

Hope this info helps.
    03-02-2019 07:30 PM