I got introduce to Flixo n tv by a friend after I cut away from slingtv due to they no long using HBO it seems

They offer a good deal about $35 a month/cancel anytime. and HBO/Showtime/Cinemax package.

I use it on amazon app, have not tried the ruko or other app yet.

Check them out if hit helps Flix on TV

might help some people that want another option.. and they have 7 day trial so you get to check it out see if it works good then figure out if you want it or not.
    11-02-2018 12:21 PM
    I got introduce to Flixo n tv by a friend after I cut away from slingtv due to they no long using HBO it seems

They offer a good deal about $35 a month/cancel anytime. and HBO/Showtime/Cinemax package.

I use it on amazon app, have not tried the ruko or other app yet.

Check them out if hit helps Flix on TV

might help some people that want another option.. and they have 7 day trial so you get to check it out see if it works good then figure out if you want it or not.
    Oh yeah, most of the streaming services offer some type of trial period. Some offer hardware in exchange for signing up for X months of service. I got a 4k  TV when I signed up for DirecTV Now for 3 months. It was worth the cost. :-)
    ~Lee Bo
    Forum Member
    New to the forums? Introduce yourself here.
    11-02-2018 12:41 PM
    yeah needed to come back to a service was using sling, then cancel for a while to go back to cable due to a good deal they offer, then a year later price skyrocket again so I ask around with friend and they gave me that company and 2 other to check out. I like that one for now, they have good streaming, haven't tried Direct TV but always open to look for alternative one and cheap one at that..
    11-02-2018 01:43 PM
    Looks interesting mac!
    11-02-2018 05:57 PM