I've used Slingboxes for years. Then went from various cable companies and DirecTV to DirecTV Now (early adopter) and been on that for 2 yrs.

My father recently told me about PS Vue but I didn't think much about it because it was a service almost never included in reviews.

But... this service is BY FAR seemingly the best of them all that I've seen. I cannot believe it doesn't get the props it deserves.

I didn't try YouTube TV because if anyone is married, and try to pitch YouTube TV to the wife without HGTV, it's a losing argument before it starts. But I loved the idea of unlimited DVR and profiles.
    DirectTV Now was buggy. Very. And horribly lacking in DVR.
    Sling also didn't have the lineup we wanted.

We have 4 Apple TVs and we've moved from DTVN to PS Vue. It has the channel lineup we want, it has the individual profiles, unlimited DVR, PAUSING live TV AND rewind live TV! And now the Multi-view is insane.

There's a 5 day trial... should at least check it out!
    03-19-2019 07:22 AM
    I have heard good things about PSVue

Here's what Cord Cutters had to say....

PlayStation Vue | CordCutters
    03-19-2019 03:28 PM
    I
    I didn't try YouTube TV because if anyone is married, and try to pitch YouTube TV to the wife without HGTV, it's a losing argument before it starts. But I loved the idea of unlimited DVR and profiles.
    Well where we live, YTTV was the only one that had CBS. which we watch. And I think we're the only ones who also don't watch HGTV. I have that playing as part of our digital signage at work and watch it all day anyway.

And YTTV just added Curiosity Stream to its paid options, so that was a plus for us.
    03-19-2019 03:43 PM