Hello,

I've been with Sling for a few years now off and on. Over the years I've also used Hulu, Netflix, and Playstation Vue. Vue was my favorite until Viacom pulled their channels. So I keep Hulu and Netflix with Sling and I have the almost perfect TV experience. But DirectTV now is tempting me to go in their direction. From what I've seen, they seem to have a bigger library for previous seasons compared to Sling. They also have a smoother interface. The thing that keeps me is lack of DVR on DirectTV.

Anyone else thinking of switching?

Side note: I love that I can be on one service for a current month and be able to switch to something else freely another month without a contract.
    05-30-2018 12:47 PM
    Greetings, @cckgz4, and welcome to Cord Cutters.

I "test drove" DTTN (DirecTV Now) for 3 months and it had almost everything we were looking for. Would have liked to have a few more sports channels and CBS. At the time the DVR option was not available, but I understand it's working now, but may be some limitations.

We are currently using YouTube TV (YTTV) and it has everything we need plus a few bonuses. And unlimited DVR. What I didn't like was you only get a week to try for free. But it's worked out great for us, so far. We also get Netflix for free with our Tmobile One plan and Amazon movies and music with our Prime account.

Again, welcome and enjoy the forums.

________
    ~Lee Bo
    05-30-2018 02:14 PM
    Directv now JUST released the DVR!
    05-30-2018 02:36 PM
    Directv now JUST released the DVR!
    Any limitations?
    05-30-2018 05:13 PM