Folks,

During Amazon Prime day, on July 15, I purchased an NVIDIA Shield TV. I had always heard it was the best streaming device out there, but I also always thought it was way too expensive. The Fire Stick and the Xaoimi Mi Box are much cheaper. And those ARE good options, BUT the Shield TV IS the best streaming device out there.

Letís start with the remote. Itís simple but effective. Itís also very sleek, and has a popping design. The control/click/directional pad works well. Also voice commands are easy to access with a button and work well. And finally the hidden volume control is absolute genius!

The software on the device works well too. Having just been updated to Android 8, Oreo, it is lightning fast and has a very nice layout which is functional and lovely. It has built in chromecast which turned out to be much more useful than I thought it would be.

The device itself is excellent, it has much storage, and many useful ports including an Ethernet port. 4K is supported and looks beautiful! Other resolution are also rendered well. The device is good looking also. Itís compact and beautiful.

I definitely recommend this device IF you want the best you can get! So yes best ever!
    11-12-2018 11:22 PM
    Nice info, thanks.
    11-13-2018 08:49 AM