Looking to buy myself a Roku, but which one should I get?

Looks like there are several options depending on standard remote, enhanced / voice remote, puck. stick, with earbuds and without.

I'm curious as to which one you all may have purchased and why.

Thanks.
    01-09-2020 09:41 AM
    We started with a Roku 3, but that got stolen this past summer (a long sad story for another time). We are currently using Roku Premier at home, and Roku Premiere+ | 4K UHD Streaming... which I like very much. And recently, my husband got the Roku Ultra for the Knights of Columbus hall, where he is a member. They are happy with that.
    01-09-2020 09:46 AM
    Roku Premier gets the job done without breaking the bank, Roku Stick if you don't want any cables sticking out or use another power outlet, Roku Ultra if you want to go all out.
    01-09-2020 01:43 PM
    We started with a Roku 3, but that got stolen this past summer (a long sad story for another time). We are currently using Roku Premier at home, and Roku Premiere+ | 4K UHD Streaming... which I like very much. And recently, my husband got the Roku Ultra for the Knights of Columbus hall, where he is a member. They are happy with that.
    We started with a Roku 2, upgraded to the Premium - we'll stick with that until either the TV dies or the Roku does.

(Or I sneak in a bigger TV)
    01-09-2020 01:46 PM