Folks,

I wanted to start a thread dedicated to sports streaming services. Yes many of the biggies have sports, such an Hulu, DirecTV Now, and Fubo, BUT what I'm talking about here is dedicated sports streaming services.

The first two I want to highlight are NBC Sports, and ESPN Plus. NBC Sports offers live streaming of all their sports channels (Regular, Golf and Olympics), plus your regional sports IF you have one. They also have sports highlights. And lastly they can provide alerts for your favorite teams and sports.

Watch ESPN or ESPN+ offer all of ESPN's extensive content live on your supported device. Watch ESPN requires a supported cable or satellite subscription, BUT ESPN+ can be subscribed to directly for 5 per month. ESPN has games from all professional leagues as well as MUCH college sports.

What are your favorite sports streaming services?
    11-08-2018 01:41 PM
    CBS
    ABC
    ESPN
    ESPN2
    ESPN3
    ESPNU
    SECN I don't know. But until I can get all these channels, I'll stick with Comcast.
    11-18-2018 05:00 PM
    ESPN+ is looking good for only $5/month.
    11-18-2018 10:56 PM
    There are some good tips in @Phil Nickinson's blog.....

The CordCutters guide to watching streaming sports | CordCutters
    11-21-2018 11:16 AM
    ESPN+ has been very good in my opinion. I think for many people it is well worth the $5/month.

A hidden bonus of ESPN+ is how it can become a sports streaming platform. You get hundreds of MLB and NHL games and 15 UFC Fight cards included for $5/month. But if you want, you can subscribe through ESPN+ to the full season packs of MLB.tv, NHL.tv or UFC Fight Pass. Then in one app, and with one bill, you can have a super sized sports selection.
    12-04-2018 05:38 PM
    If you are a MLS fan, then ESPN+ is the way to go. MLSlive (the MLS streaming service for games not picked up by ESPN/Fox Sports) is now a part of ESPN+. I've also noticed the ESPN+ games will include any games streamed on NHL Network, which is nice if you have a higher tiered plan just for that channel.
    12-16-2018 12:54 PM