Folks,

Ok besides, the Big Brother Live feeds, and survivor, CBS All Access is also the exclusive home of both Star Trek Discovery AND Star Trek Picard. I think Picard is superior than Discovery, but I do like both shows. I wonder if anyone is subscribing to CBS JUST for Picard, or for both Star Trek shows.

And what do you all think of Picard? So far I am REALLY liking it, BUT its a bit of a slow burn! 2 episodes in and Picard does not even have a ship yet! I'm really liking the characters, and the way they interact. Good cinematography as well!
    01-30-2020 03:15 PM
    Folks,

Ok besides, the Big Brother Live feeds, and survivor, CBS All Access is also the exclusive home of both Star Trek Discovery AND Star Trek Picard. I think Picard is superior than Discovery, but I do like both shows. I wonder if anyone is subscribing to CBS JUST for Picard, or for both Star Trek shows.

And what do you all think of Picard? So far I am REALLY liking it, BUT its a bit of a slow burn! 2 episodes in and Picard does not even have a ship yet! I'm really liking the characters, and the way they interact. Good cinematography as well!
    I have been very very tempted to do so. I'm just weary of adding anything more to our list of subscriptions! But Picard looks so good!
    02-03-2020 08:47 AM
    So far so good, two episodes in! Can't wait till episode 3 this Thursday. MAYBE Picard will actually get a ship! lol
    02-03-2020 09:05 AM