Folks,

Was wondering if anyone cared to say what deal they are getting from FIOS for their Internet Only, Double Play OR Triple play. I WAS paying 188 for my triple play. I cancelled my account, THAT was key, then I was able to get the online only special 39.95 a month deal for the 100M/100M account, which is plenty fast for streaming. I also "rent" my modem for 10 per month. All in I am paying 57 dollars a month between the service, modem and taxes/fees.

So what's your deal? And how did you obtain it, IF you care to say. I will note that in my case I HAD to close my account FIRST and THEN I could get the better deal. Trying to "downgrade" my existing triple play resulted in a MUCH higher price quote, 94 per month! lol
    04-16-2018 04:03 PM
    Several years ago I looked into this but apparently Spectrum has the "grasp" in this area.
    06-12-2018 10:01 AM
    I pay $59.99/month for 300mbps. My condo management company has a deal with Verizon. I have my own router, so no additional fees.
    06-25-2018 09:22 PM
    I just dropped the cable and just internet as a current customer for 50/50 is $75 thats about the same as if I switched to xfinity for just internet. I thought you needed to not be a customer for 3 months to become a new customer?
    08-30-2018 05:35 PM
    Some companies offer special discounts to the first time customers, so the customers stick to their services for an extended period. You can find the details of every type of internet and TV connection at homeinternetproviders.com. Cable companies allow users to pay their bills on a monthly basis rather than on a yearly contract. The price depends upon the number of channels you want in your service, and it varies from $15 - $50 per month, depending upon the package you avail.
    They are the authorized retailer of not one, but four of the top-notch internet service providers available in the USA. Their proud partners include Comcast, AT &T, Charter Spectrum and Viasat.
    10-03-2018 03:56 AM