What is everyone's favorite Creator or Channel? This is less about the Red Originals, although if that is your favorite, that's good to share too. I've found several great channels like Red Letter Media or Binging with Babish by talking with other YouTube viewers.

Judging my favorite by how often I watch every video they put out, and how quickly I get to it, is likely Marques Brownlee, aka MKBHD. It's a tech channel, and I'm into technology, so it is a great fit. There are others I love in this space, including an Editor on this site, but Marques is tops. YouTube

For non tech fun stuff, I want to mention Captain Disillusion. In short, he's a Visual FX expert who uses an alter-ego to debunk, or confirm, amazing viral videos. In the process, he makes me laugh, teaches, and creates mini movies as art all his own. YouTube

So what are all of your favorites?
    05-14-2018 10:59 AM
    Love the tech stuff! I actually got to meet Marques in Las Vegas at the 2013 CES, we both won a contest sponsored by NVidia and Mobile Nations. Pretty cool dude! I also like Unboxing Therapy, and believe it or not iJustine.
    05-15-2018 01:23 AM