I'm currently giving YTTV a try. So far it looks to have all the local channels we want (NBC, ABC, CBS) and a bunch of sports channels. For $40 a month, this may be our solution to cable.

PLUS, you can have up to SIX people on one account.

More details to follow.
    04-16-2018 03:54 PM
    Yea I have been wondering about YouTube TV. They bug me just about every third connection to YouTube asking me if I want to subscribe! Do they know I'm a cord cutter? lol I probably WILL eventually try it out, probably when my DirecTV freebie expires in a couple months.
    04-16-2018 04:16 PM
    Yea I have been wondering about YouTube TV. They bug me just about every third connection to YouTube asking me if I want to subscribe! Do they know I'm a cord cutter? lol I probably WILL eventually try it out, probably when my DirecTV freebie expires in a couple months.
    The only thing I don't like is you only get a week free to try. I week really isn't enough time to test. So I went ahead and paid $40 to try for another month.
    04-17-2018 07:05 AM
    The only thing I don't like is you only get a week free to try. I week really isn't enough time to test. So I went ahead and paid $40 to try for another month.
    I've heard there are 1 month trials out there IF you can find them. Promo codes etc.
    04-17-2018 09:17 AM
    So we're into our second month of YTTV and so far it's great. All the channels we were watching on Charter Spectrum, a bunch of sports channels, and we added Showtime for an additional $11.

So we went from about $280 with Charter Spectrum (internet, tv and phone) and went with 200 meg Spectrum internet ($65) and YTTV ($51) for a total monthly cost of $116 and a monthly savings of $164.
    06-11-2018 02:53 PM
    If I can get a 1 month then I will try it after my DirecTV 3 month promo runs out.
    06-11-2018 09:32 PM
    I like it, although, I have to use a VPN since I'm not actually in a supported area lol.
    10-12-2018 02:24 PM
    I like it, although, I have to use a VPN since I'm not actually in a supported area lol.
    VPN user here too! Lol
    10-17-2018 04:10 PM
    I fired DirecTV a month ago and went with YouTube TV. Only channel I miss is Investigation Discovery.
    I keep pestering YouTube TV and they say a lot of folks are asking for it.
    I get all the local and sports channels and all that I watched with Directv.
    AND saved $100.00 a month. Try it, if you don't like it. cancel it. No obligation.

JUST DO IT!
    JIM
    12-07-2018 05:51 PM
    It’s Google. The Google is all knowing...
    12-08-2018 06:57 PM